cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

pikultybalt
Contributor

PURCHASED 07-20-2021 DOES NOT SHOW I HAVE SUBSCRIPTION

I have a picture enclosed to prove that I have purchased a yearly subscription for Total Protection or something of McAfee product back in 07-20-2021, but when I log in with my login name and password, it does not show that I have the subscription. I don't know if I ever registered with a login/password when I purchased this item. I was given a activation code, but that doesn't seem to be working either. I copied/pasted the activation code to a word document, but it seems to be incorrect as it is stating it needs to be 29 digits and I only have 25 digits.

Please either refund me, or give me a download page so I can re-install it. I re-installed Windows 10, and had it deleted from my computer. I would prefer to keep it, and not get a refund, and just re-install it please. The price that I paid for it is a total of $64.19.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community