Who Me Too'd this topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

skrep
Contributor II

Mcafee LiveSafe Firewall keeps turning itself off.

Hello, I'm using Mcafee LiveSafe 4.11.2 on a Macbook Pro with OS Monterey. I've been a Mcafee LiveSafe user for many years but in the last couple of weeks I have found that each time I restart my Mac the Mcafee Firewall has turned itself off. I get the message that I'm at risk and to turn on firewall so I click turn on firewall and I get the green tick to show I'm fully protected. And it stays on while I use the Mac for several hours.

But when I shut down and restart the firewall is turned off again. This started two or three weeks ago after several months of no issues after upgrading to Monterey,.

I have just reinstalled my LiveSafe and my Firewall continues to turn itself off each time I restart my Mac. Can anybody tell me if this is a known issue that Mcafee is aware of ? or any tips as to what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community