Who Me Too'd this topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

kylometers
Contributor

True Key still not working on new Macbook Pro (M1)

I have used True Key for several years now without issues. However, now I am caught in a validation loop. I installed the extension on Firefox and logged in and went through the validation (I did mobile the first time, e-mail the second time). Once I successfully validate, instead of being taken to the "home" page, I'm taken back to the account creation/sign-in page. The same happens on Chrome.

Update: I attempted to disable the extension and then enable it again and I'm still having the same problem. I also attempted to remove the extension and reinstall it, and continue to experience the same issues.

Apologies for re-posting, but the original post appears to have been locked from replies based upon the presumption that the disable/enable recommendation worked.
Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community