Who Me Too'd this topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Vault/Password cannot be created/reset because the requied McAfee code did not arrive via email

The latest version of File Lock (version 9.9.134) required a McAfee code sent to an email in order to create vault or reset password.  I had set up vaults a month ago and I got the codes via email within a minute the most.  However, this week, the code did not arrive even I waited for more than 30 minutes.  Then sometimes after I canceled the creation of the vault, the code magically appeared in my inbox (definitely not the spam box).  So now I had so many useless codes in my inbox.  The system is unusable because I can no longer tell when the code will appear, or even whether the code will appear at all.  I had not created a single vault so far even I had spent a couple of days in exploring and waiting the codes!.  I had reinstall McAfee Total Protection and it does not solve the problem.  Any info and help will be appreciated. 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community