Who Me Too'd this topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

MCaFee - Total Protection not working

I recently as of a week now have been fighting with Total Protection, you see it all started with the latest update that changed the gui. I hadnt noticed the update till I clicked on it and a total new pop up of a white black ground with red logo came up. It starts trying to open but abruptly closes itself, ofcourse I though the problem was the installer. Uninstalled and reinstalled still same problem, my second step was to get rid of everything mcafee so it would not have the risk of a conflict in the code, but even after running MCPreinstall and reinstalling the software I get the same problem. The GUI is broken, it seems to starts but stop suddently I cannot access anything nor do I know if its actually working because it does not start to do the task of either open main gui or quick/full scan or firewall and I have no clue if my vaults are working either. Any idea how to fix this I am tired of having to troubleshoot this and to add icying on the cake, not even the mvt.exe file wants to deal with it.

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community