cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

micah-zoltu
Contributor III

Emergency Access

Does TrueKey support or plan to support something like LastPass's Emergency Access?  I found this feature of LastPass incredibly re-assuring as it meant that I could sleep easy knowing my loved ones would be able to regain access to all of my accounts and resources if something were to happen to me, but without requiring me to worry about my loved ones maintaining rigorous operational security (I relied on LastPass for that).

I have a number of resources behind lock and key that, without the proper credentials, will be lost forever with no means of recovery.  If I were to parish suddenly I would like my loved ones to be able to eventually access those resources, though perhaps after a sufficiently long delay (LastPass Emergency Access lets you choose the delay period).  I also do not trust my loved ones to maintain good operational security, so I do not want to give them direct access to my secrets.

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community