Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

andreaferns
Contributor

Mcafee safe family

Safe Family

have safe family set up on my kids android Samsung Galaxy tablet I also have the safe family app set up on my iPhone so I can check his activity on his Samsung I have a couple of problems.

When I use the app on my iPhone to check web and app activity its only showing old history from my kids apple iPad but I no longer use safe family on the iPad and I removed the app from the iPad. I cannot find anywhere how to view web and app activity for the Samsung even though I have registered this device with safe family

How do I view his activity for android from the app on my iPhone? I am signed into my parent account.

Also in my parent account when I go to devices it shows a long list of devices, there are the same devices showing more than once and also old devices which I no longer use. However there is no option to delete these. I was advised to click on the pencil in the top right corner but still no option to remove or delete.

I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but makes no difference.

I have been contacting McAfee about this problem for months but they still can’t offer me a solution!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community