Who Me Too'd this topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

jbrought
Former Member

Why would my website be classified "Malicious"?!

It's taken me days of investigation to get to this point, but now I'm stumped as to why my website would be considered malicious

First I noticed my advertised posts on my Facebook business page had mysteriously disappeared. After days of reading other people's similar problems, and trying to get support from Facebook (to no avail), I realized my domain had been blocked by Facebook.  After more investigation, I've come to the conclusion that it's related to the 'Malicious' and 'High Risk' reports from SiteAdvisor

I very much doubt the website has been hacked.  My website is powered by RealEstateWebmasters.com - they develop/manage hundreds of Realtors websites across North America.  I don't do any spamming or other stupid things to hurt my reputation... reputation is everything to Realtors, and this 'Risky website' nonsense has me very concerned.  People are seeing big warning messages when they try to come to my website, my AdWords links have red x's beside them, Facebook isn't letting me advertise at all, and who knows what else that I'm not aware of... scaring away potential clients, and not being able to advertise existing clients' homes... this is terrible, and will ruin my career if not fixed

I have filled out as many forms as I could find at McAfee, so hopefully someone gets it and looks into it for me, but I'd like to know if there's a form or something somewhere that will give me more info than just 'Malicious Site', like what specifically they thought was malicious?

I can see that McAfee is the only one having problems with my website:

FireShot Capture - Sucuri SiteCheck - Free Website Malware_ - https___sitecheck.sucuri.net_results.png

FireShot Capture - Scan report for at UTC - VirusTotal_ - https___www.virustotal.com_en_url_50.png

Thanks in advance for your help!

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community