cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julie2
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

VPN

I can't find the VPN option in my livesafe app on my pc. KIndly help me out in this regard

2 Replies
Smita_Kumari
Message 2 of 3

Re: VPN

Hi @Julie2 ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide the below details to understand better and help you..

• Kindly share McAfee version and screenshot of the issue.
  • Have you tried checking on the alternative device.
  • Have you tried re-installing McAfee

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance or call our helpline number 24/7 (866-622-3911)US.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Smita Kumari

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate

Liz_LK
Contributor II
Message 3 of 3

Re: VPN

I have had the same issues with VPN disappearing from LiveSafe. Around a month or so ago it appeared to update and tracker remover was working again, the whole app worked better and a VPN tile appeared so it looked like they had fixed the issue and improved the app. Today I had to reset the laptop and re-download the McAfee app and now all the problems are back and the VPN has disappeared. I called a technician today who said VPN was never a part of the LiveSafe app and could not explain why it has suddenly appeared and now disappeared but there are other users here saying LiveSafe comes with VPN and that it's disappeared from their apps as well. What is going on? Is the LiveSafe app being discontinued due to these problems? Is the security of our devices at risk with all these issues?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community