Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgverheul
Contributor
Message 31 of 34

Re: Tracking Remover

Jump to solution

When I renewed my subscription McAfee tracker remover was not working for a month. I put remover out for browsers. Than it worked, but I had to clean my Firefox in Firefox. Today we had a software update from McAfee and now it works fine in Windows 10.

bean23
Contributor II
Message 32 of 34

Jump to solution

Thank you Wrest.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Your suggestion did the trick.  For me, this issue is solved. Others may have continuing problems.

I am grateful for you suggestion.

Regards,

bean23

JoRaRe
Contributor
Message 33 of 34

Jump to solution

Hi @Venkat_YM 

I also have the same issue.

Tracker remover is facing problems, meanwhile My Network, Web Boost and Software Update features are supposed to be replaced…. but not yet. It looks like McAfee AV is a  program with little support nor maintenance team. I hope you improve this situation soon.

AreYouSerious
Contributor
Message 34 of 34

Jump to solution

Are you serious? I've reset my laptop 3 times and run the scanner for tracker remover 3 times and it just seems to run continuously without doing anything. Furthermore I've had a report of 5.3k blocked connections but when I look at the report it's blank. Is your software even doing anything at all? 🤨

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community