cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pikultybalt
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

PURCHASED 07-20-2021 DOES NOT SHOW I HAVE SUBSCRIPTION

I have a picture enclosed to prove that I have purchased a yearly subscription for Total Protection or something of McAfee product back in 07-20-2021, but when I log in with my login name and password, it does not show that I have the subscription. I don't know if I ever registered with a login/password when I purchased this item. I was given a activation code, but that doesn't seem to be working either. I copied/pasted the activation code to a word document, but it seems to be incorrect as it is stating it needs to be 29 digits and I only have 25 digits.

Please either refund me, or give me a download page so I can re-install it. I re-installed Windows 10, and had it deleted from my computer. I would prefer to keep it, and not get a refund, and just re-install it please. The price that I paid for it is a total of $64.19.

Thank you, much appreciated.

2 Replies
AvinashP
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: PURCHASED 07-20-2021 DOES NOT SHOW I HAVE SUBSCRIPTION

Hi @pikultybalt,

We request you to follow the below article on how to activate your McAfee product using the activation code.

How to activate a McAfee product subscription 

If the issue persists, I have sent you a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further with the issue.

Thanks,
Avinash.

pikultybalt
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: PURCHASED 07-20-2021 DOES NOT SHOW I HAVE SUBSCRIPTION

DUDE, DO YOU NOT READ??? I SAID IN THE MESSAGE "I copied/pasted the activation code to a word document, but it seems to be incorrect as it is stating it needs to be 29 digits and I only have 25 digits."

I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE: SEE PICTURE BELOW:

I Deleted it because it had the activation code on it.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community