cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sengtswan
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Module Core Service High CPU

My McAfee Module Core Service often consumes 41% CPU as indicated on my task manager. What can I do about this? This has been going on for months. My laptop's fan blows and blows. My software says it has the latest updates available.
3 Replies
Abhishek_Das
Message 2 of 4

Re: Module Core Service High CPU

Hi @sengtswan,

Greetings from McAfee!

We apologize for the inconvenience. We request you to kindly follow the below steps and check:

1 - On McAfee Turn off the auto scan and the firewall;

2 - Search for McAfee updates 

3 - Check your device software is upto date 

4- Restart your computer.
If there are no McAfee updates available, you may uninstall and reinstall the software. 

For further assistance, you may reach our support by clicking the link below
McAfee Support 

Regards,
Abhi

KristinaDaniel
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

High CPU Consumption Module Core Service issue can occur for many reasons and it is important to troubleshoot and resolve this issue for optimal system performance. You can find apps on modtodays that help you control and reduce the amount of CPU your module core services are using. These applications can help you identify processes that are using a lot of CPU resources, adjust application and service priorities, or even turn off unnecessary services to reduce CPU load. Modtodays download mod apk game apps premium for android provides a list of useful apps and tools to help you reduce CPU load and optimize. With Modtodays, you can easily find apps and tools that help you reduce CPU load and improve your system performance. Explore this website now and enjoy wonderful and free technology applications related to "High CPU Module Core Service" topic.
thegioimod
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

The issue of excessive CPU consumption within the Module Core Service module can manifest for various reasons, and it is imperative to address and rectify this concern in order to ensure optimal system performance. You can discover applications on Modtodays that facilitate the management and reduction of CPU usage by Module Core Services. These applications enable you to pinpoint processes that are consuming an inordinate amount of CPU resources, adjust application and service priorities, and even deactivate superfluous services to alleviate the burden on your CPU. Thegioimod offers a selection of premium apps and games for Android, available for download via mod APK, all designed to assist in diminishing CPU load and enhancing system performance.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community