cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roarty58
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

LiveSafe Firewall Does Not Enable

I installed LiveSafe two days ago on macOS Monterey 12.6 with all macOS updates installed.  The firewall remains disabled despite all attempts to enable the firewall.  This includes having a McAfee tech take control of my Mac only to discover that he was unable to enable the firewall.  He consulted with others and was informed that this was a "server issue" that "started this morning" (Oct 24, 2022).  I tried reinstalling again today and the same issue occurs.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  Any McAfee techs lurking out there that know anything about this issue?

3 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 4

Re: LiveSafe Firewall Does Not Enable

Hi @roarty58,

Greetings from McAfee.

McAfee is aware of this issue and we are working towards a solution. We will keep you updated as we receive more information.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

roarty58
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

@krishna55 thank you for the reply.  Is there an estimate as to when a fix will be applied and if it will also work with the anticipated release of the new macOS Ventura?

roarty58
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

@krishna55 I received an e-mail that indicated that this issue was fixed.  However, I reinstalled LiveSafe yesterday and the issue continues to exist.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community