the computer is running smoothly,

who can tell me how to solve this problem

2 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: why is my IP getting a Email Reputation-High Risk

Where are you seeing this and with what product and version?

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

Re: why is my IP getting a Email Reputation-High Risk

On second thoughts this sounds very much like a TrustedSource issue so have moved the thread to SiteAdvisor for better attention.

You can contact SiteAdvisor directly at support@siteadvisor.com or, which in this case appears more likely to get results, if you want to address an issue with a website rating in SiteAdvisor that is based on McAfee's TrustedSource Web Reputation, please go to TrustedSource Feedback and use the web form to contact the TrustedSource team.

If you want to track your requests or be notified via email, you can register for a free TrustedSource.org account.

There are some more options listed in a sticky at the top of this section here:  https://community.mcafee.com/message/68874#68874

Meanwhile, SiteAdvisor staff do drop in here from time to time so hopefully some other suggestions will be forthcoming.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 30/11/12 7:44:05 EST AM
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community