I'm just trying to get some help for the test of my site "meerblick-frankreich.com" and his subdomain "ferienvermietungen.meerblick-frankreich.com".
We asked for the test of these sites 2 months ago.
This site is the germain version of our french site "vuesurmer.fr" and his subdomain "location-vacances.vuesurmer.fr" (which have the green light).
The 2 other subdomains "campings" and "hotels" are always under translation and my question is to know if we are oblige to wait for the traduction of these 2 sub-sites to get the green light ?
Thank you for your help