cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soundssupreme
Former Member
Message 1 of 15

queued for testing..... Anyone know how long it takes ?

Please can anyone give me an idea how long it will take to get tested ? Been quite a while now.  My web site is www.soundssupreme.co.uk

Thank you.

14 Replies
spc3rd
Former Member
Message 2 of 15

Re: queued for testing..... Anyone know how long it takes ?

Hello soundssupreme and welcome to the McAfee Community Forums,

Until some of our other forum members and Moderators can arrive to further review your post, can you please post back and tell us when you submitted your site for testing?

Thank you and regards,

soundssupreme
Former Member
Message 3 of 15

Thank you for writing back.

I am not sure of the exact date, but would say it was the beginning of August.

Thank you.

knsingh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 15

Hi ,

Go through the below document and I Hope that should help you. I would recomend you to submit your website again following the FAQ.

http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100146

Regards

Kriz

soundssupreme
Former Member
Message 5 of 15

Hi Kriz,

Thank you very much for your help. I have read the faq you suggested, but it seems to be concerning what to do if your site has been incorrectly evaluated.

Mine has not been evaluated at all.  Should I still use this procedure ?

Also, it says for my profile that my site is  "queued for testing";  doesn't this mean I did it right in the first place ?

Thanks.

soundssupreme
Former Member
Message 6 of 15

Can someone please reply to my original post re verification. Thank you.

soundssupreme
Former Member
Message 7 of 15

Can anyone plase help with my site not being evaluated yet ?

Thank you.

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 8 of 15

Sorry, missed this first time round. The testing process can be completed pretty quickly if the site is a simple one. What tends to hold it up are, as far as I can gather, the checks for email spam. But the whole thing should be almost done by now if you put it in for testing in early August. I don't know what happens if you re-submit a site for testing during the extended testing period : I have a suspicion you reset the counters and it starts all over again. In your case, I hope not. I just checked the SiteAdvisor status and it's still down as "queued for testing". I wish they'd introduce a graded notification system so you could see an indicator of the date it should be finished.

soundssupreme
Former Member
Message 9 of 15

Thank you for writing back.

I have written to siteadvisor yesterday and have an auto response with ticket number which is sr-

977508185 if this helps any.

Thank You.

soundssupreme
Former Member
Message 10 of 15

Hi Haden,

I got my reply from Siteadvisor. What a waste of time. I wrote this :-

"Hi,

I have my site "queued for testing", but it has been quite a while now, and it is still showing grey in Google. My site is :- www.soundssupreme.co.uk. Please can you help me with this.

Sincerely."

This is the "helpful" reply I got :-

"We have received your request. It will be reviewed and processed by our team in the order it was received. Any adjustment made based on the review will be published in http://www.siteadvisor.com."

Rather impolite I would say and of no help at all. Perhaps you might be able to get a better answer from them ?

Thank you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community