cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miguelgrado
Contributor III
Message 1 of 4

protect mode disabled

Protected Mode is automatically disabled sometimes. version 3.0.165 siteadvisor live.This happens since upgrading to this version.never in earlier versions

Forospyware Warrior
3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: protect mode disabled

I haven't seen this myself but if you want to contact Technical Support by phone or online chat and start a ticket on it, at least they will then know about it.   It's free of charge and available via the link under Useful Links at the top of this page.

It could be reacting to another browser add-on perhaps or some other software that you may have that protects browsing, but that's only a guess.

karthiks
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

Please answer me for the below questions,

What is the default browser you use to browse websites ? Internet Explorer/Mozilla FF/Safari/Chrome/Opera

When did you install the Site Advisor Live?

Please post the screen shot for a clear picture

miguelgrado
Contributor III
Message 4 of 4

my brownser is firefox.i dowmloaded of siteadvisor.com.

use for many years to live SiteAdvisor

I use Siteadvisor live .sometimes when accessing a non-secure page i do not ask for password and  that in options ,protect mode check box is disabled .occurs only on a few occasions.

this only happens to me with this version 3.6

El mensaje fue editado por: miguelgrado on 7/12/12 15:55:33 CST

El mensaje fue editado por: miguelgrado on 7/12/12 15:57:16 CST
Forospyware Warrior
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community