cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vega
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

is SA working or not, impossible to get an asnwer

is site advisor working or not? I've been trying to get an answer for four days. I've e-mailed McAfee, tried calling, and used the on-line support option. No answers to be had anywhere.
4 Replies
vega
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

RE: is SA working or not, impossible to get an asnwer

I see McAfee is still providing the best in NO-TECHSUPPORT tech support. 4 days and no reply to an email, no one available for on line support, and infinite wait times on the phone. :mad::mad:
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 5

There is no need to shout. This forum is manned by unpaid volunteers and we can't get to everyone as fast as we would like, assuming we get to them at all. If you want personal service then use Technical Support Chat, available via the top left link on this page, or via the link in my signature.
Yes SA is working, on my machine at least, without a hitch.
vega
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

done that, no body home there, mind you I only waited 30 minutes.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 5

Try it again. They are at least there 24/7.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community