Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pixeltag
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

how i can remove red Status in my site

Hello ,

I am working in my site pixeltag.net . I never found any malware, spyware content in my website. But The McAfee Site Advisor is showing Site attack report  in red status..

and i sure that my site is Safe and not have any malware , Spyware content

Please help me to remove red status.

Thanks in Advance.

5 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 6

Re: how i can remove red Status in my site

You may refer to the following:

All the best,

Catdaddy

McAfee Moderator 1

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 6

@pixeltag,

I investigated the reasons for your website being rated as dangerous by SiteAdvisor. The stated reason is that the site is classed as a Phishing site - a site which misuses information provided by visitors or subscribers. This is something which you will have to persuade McAfee's SiteAdvisor or TrustedSource people is not true.

One of the websites I used for this investigation had a screenshot of "pixeltag.net" taken some time ago. This screenshot does not look anything like your website - I disabled SiteAdvisor and spent some time going through the different pages on your site, and the layout and appearance of your site bears no resemblance to that screenshot.

Have you bought this domain name recently? If the domain was previously used by someone else it is possible that you are being penalised for someone else's misdeeds.

There is one other possible reason for SiteAdvisor's rating. Has the site been subjected to hacking by outsiders in the past few months? According to Sucuri the server that hosts the site is running an outdated version (2.2.26) of Apache. The Apache 2.2 branch is now at 2.2.29, but Apache are recommending that hosting providers upgrade to the 2.4 branch, the latest version of which is 2.4.10 - this is something which your hosting provider (GoDaddy?) will have to do.

Finally, a question : your website is in Arabic, and I don't know if Google Translate can translate English-to-Arabic correctly. None of the moderators are Arabic speakers, unfortunately. Are you happy to continue the conversation in English, or should we take the risk of using an automatic translator?

أخيرا، سؤال: موقع الويب الخاص بك هو باللغة العربية، وأنا لا أعرف ما إذا الترجمة من Google يمكن أن تترجم الإنجليزية إلى العربية بشكل صحيح. أي من المشرفين من المتحدثين باللغة العربية، للأسف. هل أنت سعيد لمواصلة الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية، أو ينبغي لنا أن نتحمل المخاطر من استخدام الترجمة الآلية؟

pixeltag
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

in the first i want to think you for your reply

my English is not very good but i can understand your words , and i hope you can also understand my weak English

few months ago my site was hacking when i was try install plugins in my CMS "wordpress" and this plugins was have malware content in it's files , Then i know about it from google alert that my site have malware  content , i remove the site account form the server and i create another account and begin to redesign my site form scratch , after i Failed to remove malware content from my old site , and know i sure that my site not have any malware content it is very clean after i finished the current design .

i finished the current design form month ago i think that is why screenshot not have updated yet to the new design , i think it take some time <br>about Apache i talk to Godaddy support to update it today "very good note to me thanks" .

the domain never have been used by another person , and i created it form 2012 .

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Thank you for that information, that is very helpful.

I think your site is still listed as dangerous because of the problems you had a few months ago. You must contact the TrustedSource team and ask for the site to be re-scanned and re-rated. Instructions for contacting them are in . You should sign up to get a TrustedSource account, and you will then be sent an email when the site checking is complete.

You should also find out who else has blacklisted your site because of those earlier problems and ask them to remove the blacklisting. This site is the one where I found the screenshot - PhishTank > Details on suspected phish #2496517 and it is probable that this site is used by McAfee and others for their site ratings.

You can get an overview of your site's safety by using Sucuri to scan the site - go to http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/ and enter your site's URL.  Sucuri say that your site is also blacklisted by BitDefender - Bitdefender TrafficLight - so you should contact them also.

I hope this helps you to get your site a Safe reputation once more.

pixeltag
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

okay i open a ticket in SiteAdvisor & TrustedSource and i was send mail to them before , and i will waiting for response . also i send mail to bitdefender to review my site and i will search for any other .

Thanks Hayton

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community