Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
munky
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

firefox full screen

Hello,
just downloaded siteadvisor toolbar for firefox 3.0 ..... I tend to use my browser in full screen mode to maximise my screen viewing area.... I notice when I do this the site advisor toolbar will still remain visible.... I cannot find anywhere in options to change this (ie. uncheck 'always on top'). Is there a way I can do this?

thanks

munky
2 Replies
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 3

hmm

I just tried that out and saw its not possible but try this option.

Firefox is an open world to ideas..I guesss someone has found a solution to this in some other manner.

check this out and decide (At your risk..I have not tried it!!!!) ( There is a free extension for that at the bottom of the page)

http://www.mouserunner.com/FF_Tips_Full_Screen.html
PraveenRajaretn
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

RE: firefox full screen

Dear munky,

We received your message reporting that in Firefox full-screen mode, SiteAdvisor plug-in is still visible. Thank you for contacting us.

This is a bug in SiteAdvisor 2.8 Beta and the issue has been raised to our developers. As of now it is not possible to hide SiteAdvisor in Full-screen mode. If a work-around is possible we'll keep you posted on the same.

Thank you for raising this issue to us. Please share any suggestions/ideas for SiteAdvisor that you may have as it helps make our product better. Thank you for being a McAfee customer.

Sincerely,
Praveen Rajaretnam
McAfee SiteAdvisor Team
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community