cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gobucs
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Wrongly Blacklisted

My website has been tested by 5 malware checks. None. But blacklisted only by McAfee. How can I get the blacklist removed? www.theaddictionpodcoast.com

6 Replies
siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: Wrongly Blacklisted

We have updated your URL for review and raised the ticket[#2092177]. These requests will be reviewed and updated within an average of 3-5 business days . We will keep you updated once we receive an update

Regards,

Siddhartha.R

sivasubramanian
Message 3 of 7

@Gobucs 

We are still waiting for the update from the concerned team regarding your web reputation. We will keep you updated on this shortly.

Regards

Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
Gobucs
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

It's now been over two weeks. Can you please handle this.

Gobucs
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

It's nearly a month now, not a few days. Still blacklisted only by you. Please fix and reply.
Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 7

I assume you meant www.theaddictionpodcast.com this site is showing as green and safe when I access it.

sivasubramanian
Message 7 of 7

@Gobucs 

We have received an update from the concerned team as your website URL has been categorized under "Parked domain". 

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community