cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Why would my website be classified "Malicious"?!

Jump to solution

If there is a known Vulnerablity please get that patched else the rating is not going to be effective as someone else will keep picking your website.. please talk to the person who manages the server/update the info called out by pete

jamesbensen
Former Member
Message 12 of 16

Jump to solution

HI

I am having the exact same issue as you. Has Facebook or Instagram unblocked you as yet? If so do you mind telling me what you have done?

Thank you

jbrought
Former Member
Message 13 of 16

Jump to solution

Instagram automatically unblocked the domain within 24 hours.  I didn't even talk to them about the issue.

I have been going back & forth with someone at Facebook.  The domain was unblocked within 2 days.  Not sure if it would have automatically been unblocked without my talking to support or not.  She said my posts are supposed to have automatically reappeared once the domain had been unblocked, but they weren't... they're still looking into it.  I sure hope they can restore them, since I advertised them and one had a lot of likes & shares

Good luck!

jbrought
Former Member
Message 14 of 16

Jump to solution

Turns out McAfee didn't greenlight the whole domain, only some pages ;(

Am I supposed to submit a dispute for every single page on my domain that is red?!

Peacekeeper
Message 15 of 16

Jump to solution

I have green on all pages maybe recheck and see if they update. Worked my way across all tabs at the top of your site every link goes to a green link.

Ok I did not click on all pages as that would take too long but tried many.

Peacekeeper
Message 16 of 16

Jump to solution

Are the other pages still red? If so you do need to submit each red page sorry.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community