cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wisecleaner
Former Member
Message 1 of 9

Why one of our page was report as a high risk page? Could please retest it?

Dear Sir or Madam,

We have noticed that your products displayed a red warning for our web page: http://www.wisecleaner.com/download.html. This brings us a great loss.

We are the software publisher and our programs are clean and safe with good reputations. Could you tell me why your products said that our web page

was a high risk page? And could you kindly retest our page soon?

Thanks and regards!

8 Replies
spc3rd
Former Member
Message 2 of 9

Re: Why one of our page was report as a high risk page? Could please retest it?

Hello Paul and welcome to the McAfee Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing.  Until some of our more knowledgeable forum members & Moderators can review your post here, please read the information provided by Moderator Peter at:   https://community.mcafee.com/message/68874#68874.  It explains the SiteAdvisor rating process and how to dispute/appeal a site rating.

*  In my brief research, your site appears to be clean.  I do not see it blacklisted, but I do notice that on the Web of Trust website (WOT for short), there have been past reports of malware being present on your site.  This could be due to the previous site owner(s).  The SiteAdvisor staff can further review this issue once you have submitted your rating dispute via the information provided in the forum link above.

Please be patient as it can take some time before they complete their analysis and contact you.

Regards & best wishes,

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 10/15/12 5:04:24 AM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 10/15/12 5:10:12 AM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 10/15/12 5:13:04 AM EDT
Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 9

As spc3rd says follow that post's suggestions and email support@siteadvisor.com and let them know your issue. If no reply in a week these, things sometimes do take time, post back and I will bump this to a tech who works in the SA team.

wisecleaner
Former Member
Message 4 of 9

Thank you, we will try.

wisecleaner
Former Member
Message 5 of 9

Hi Tony, thank you so much. We have submitted our question to support@siteadvisor.com. We will feedback here if we get no response from support@siteadvisor.com.

report.jpg

Message was edited by: wisecleaner on 10/15/12 4:33:29 AM CDT
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Rated Green on SiteAdvisor, TrustedSource and Sucuri.

wisecleaner.com - McAfee SiteAdvisor Software – Website Safety Ratings and Secure Search.png

Peacekeeper
Message 7 of 9

I get same as well. Are you still getting the red warning? Maybe you need to clear your cache. Just a wild thought

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 8 of 9

Moved to SiteAdvisor.

wisecleaner
Former Member
Message 9 of 9

Thank you. It's OK now. Thanks for the all McAfee team.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community