cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamief
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Why is my website blocked?

One of our subscribers got in touch to say they couldn't access our sailing website, https://followtheboat.com. They did some investigating and found that McAfee is blocking our URL. They were able to access our blog on another machine that does not run McAfee.

Why has our website been blocked? It is a non-political, non-violent, non-anything blog all about sailing and our travels. I don't understand the motivation for blocking this.

Please advise on how we can unblock it, thanks.

3 Replies
siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Why is my website blocked?

We have updated your URL for review and raised the ticket[#2096267]. These requests will be reviewed and updated within an average of 3-5 business days . We will keep you updated once we receive an update

Regards,

Siddhartha.R

jamief
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thank you.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4

Hello @jamief 

The website rating has been changed and shouldn't be blocked anymore. 

In the future if you come across this issue with this website or any other website that you own, please follow the article TS100806 to file a dispute and change the website rating.

Regards
Farhan

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community