cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LittleX
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

What does it take? Defamation Lawsuit?

For months I'm trying to get my website removed from your "blacklist" ... for months!!! and despite that my website is clean according to Sucuri, Google, ESET, Phishing Tank, Yandex and 93 other virus scans, you are still refusing to remove my website from the blacklist for no reason and making false accusations against my domain and I had enough of you!!!

So what does it take? Defamation Lawsuit against you? 

Really pathetic company. 

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: What does it take? Defamation Lawsuit?

Hi @LittleX,

Greetings from McAfee.

We have reported this issue to the concerned team and awaiting clarification.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

LittleX
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: What does it take? Defamation Lawsuit?

Shockingly, once again once I provided you with what you asked for, I'm being ignored. 

This is some next level of ignorance and trolling, you demonstrated over the last months. 

If this won't be solved in the next 14 days, I will take legal actions against you. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community