Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snapchatemojis
Contributor
Message 31 of 39

Re: Website blocked...why?

Jump to solution

sir i am waiting your kind responce. how can i configure the mcafee setting for open this http://www.snapchatsemojimeanings.com website?

www.snapchatsemojimeanings.com
snapchatemojis
Contributor
Message 32 of 39

Jump to solution

should i remove mcafee security system from my pc for open this web site and others websites like this???????????????

www.snapchatsemojimeanings.com
sivasubramanian
Message 33 of 39

Jump to solution

@snapchatemojis

Actually, the web reputation of the URL shows unverified. We have submitted the link for review and raised the ticket [#1843800]. These requests will be reviewed and updated within an average of 3-5 business days. We will keep you updated.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
sivasubramanian
Message 34 of 39

Jump to solution

@snapchatemojis

Seems the URL has been reviewed and reputation changed to "Minimal Risk". Please check and update us.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
SimonJames89
Contributor
Message 35 of 39

Jump to solution

Hi Cliff, 

Hope all is well, we seem to be facing the same issue. Our website sells teaching resources to primary school teachers, however we switched to a new hosting company recently and moved away from a shared plan to our own at Krystal (a UK company) as we are a co.uk company, but now all our laptops with McAfee are blocking our sites and all our customers are being blocked. Our site is www.theteachhub.co.uk, please let me know how we can solve this, as it seems our McAfee firewall is blocking on all our machines. 

Thanks,

Simon

Peacekeeper
Message 36 of 39

Jump to solution

@SimonJames89 

This post seems to have landed a page back no matter to fix this detection follow this FAQ

McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Should take 3 to 5 days but should be fixed

Not firewall I assume it is webadvisor throwing up a yellow or red flag

sivasubramanian
Message 37 of 39

Jump to solution

@SimonJames89 

We see that your website URL reputation has been modified appropriately and McAfee WebAdvisor shows that your website is safe to visit. Please check and update us.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos if appropriate

SimonJames89
Contributor
Message 38 of 39

Jump to solution

Thanks for helping guys! 

@Peacekeeper @sivasubramanian thanks for jumping in and helping us out here. We still can not access our site and our customers who have McAfee also can not access the site. The website looks good on TrustedSource.org. but unsure why we are still being blocked. 

If we disable our McAfee firewall on our laptops we can access the site. Is it a problem with our new hosting provider? We have moved to a dedicated IP address at Krystal.uk, and we were okay on godaddy shared hosting before. However, this issue is new since the switch. Are you guys blocking the server IP of the site rather than the domain name specifically? 

theteachhub.co.uk sells resources to primary school teachers and there shouldn't be anything malicious about it, but if you guys think there is please let us know so we can solve this with our development team or hosting provider. 

Thanks,

Simon

Peacekeeper
Message 39 of 39

Jump to solution

Out of interest in the firewall settings disable netguard. As we mentioned the site is accessible by us so could be something your end. Might need to call support

Call McAfee support

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community