Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 21 of 39

Re: Website blocked...why?

Jump to solution

No Problem...Thank you. I would sincerely appreciate that.

Wishing you nothing but the Best.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
tao
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 22 of 39

Jump to solution

Not sure if this is the same site; yet it would appear the site was last reported/flagged as Phishing on 3/27/13 - Checking other URL Site checkers - site does appears to be clean

npcoG.png

If this information was helpful or has answered your question, please select Accept as Solution. This will assist other memebers
jb80
Former Member
Message 23 of 39

Jump to solution

Site has now been evaluated and deemed 'Minimal Risk'.  This thread is considered taken care of.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 24 of 39

Jump to solution

Glad it's settled.  All the best 😉

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 25 of 39

Jump to solution

​,

I am happy to hear that you finally got your issue resolved   Please feel free to contact us in the future, should the need arise.

All the very Best,

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
VanHasselt
Contributor
Message 26 of 39

Jump to solution

my website www.silentq.co is blocked i own the website and i have checked it with other aplications and its fine but note with mcafee can you please do something about this?

sanjay
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 27 of 39

Jump to solution

@VanHasselt

Kindly follow the steps outlined in the link and submit your website url to suggest changes. McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days with some requests requiring additional review and taking longer.

Regards,
Sanjay

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
PA
Contributor
Message 28 of 39

Jump to solution

Dear Sir,

http://www.augustforexgolem.com is my website. Nothing dangerous listed on the site.
but Mcafee's App is blocking my site as a dangerous site.
Please help.

Ibsin August
support@augustforexgolem.com

sivasubramanian
Message 29 of 39

Jump to solution

@PA

Kindly follow the steps outlined in the link and submit your website URL to suggest changes. McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days with some requests requiring additional review and taking longer.

Regards,
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
snapchatemojis
Contributor
Message 30 of 39

Jump to solution

when mcafee security enable then some time computer browser blocked this site

<a href="http://www.snapchatsemojimeanings.com/snapchat-emoji-meanings/">snapchat emojis meanings</a>
www.snapchatsemojimeanings.com
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community