cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattomedia
Former Member
Message 1 of 6

Website Blackliste by SiteAdvisor but nowhere else...

Our Website www.kingzclub.de was infected by Malware 2 years ago. All scanners say tht the site is clean and the site is not blacklistet in any databasa but mcafee. I tried 5! times to dispute this record via the webform but NOBODY anwers. Please help me. In fact, many of our client receive alerts while visiting our site, if they have your scanner installed.

Help me, please!

5 Replies
k3tg
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Website Blackliste by SiteAdvisor but nowhere else...

This is the information concerning Site Advisor that I have

Please follow the instructions within and post back here if you need further help

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to https://www.trustedsource.org/?p=mcafee to check a single URL

Register with TrustedSource in order to get a ticket for your request

In the boxes on the left select SiteAdvisor and enter your site's URL, then click on the Check URL button.

Select a category for the site (right now it says 'Malicious site'). You can add an explanation in the comment box if you wish.

Then click the 'Submit URL for Review' button. Once you have a ticket for this request you can expect to be contacted by email with news of developments.

NotBuyingIt
Reliable Contributor II
Message 4 of 6

The site appears to have a favorable rating now. Should this thread be assumed answered?

kingzclub.png

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 6

I just did a search and recieved the same rating. So it appears that whatever issue you had with it, is in the clear now. Having said that....Since Hayton was the one assisting you. He may be the one to give you the "Go Ahead"  He,s the "Site Advisor" Guru on the Forum.

Personally with the (Safe) rating, I would consider it as (Assumed Answered).

Note: I just noticed that "Mattomedia" was the OP in this discussion, whom was being assisted?

Regards,

Message was edited by: catdaddy on 6/19/14 11:04:13 PM EDT
Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Hello NotBuyingIt, we don't see you here as much as we used to. Welcome back.

I marked it Assumed Answered, the last we heard from the OP was a week ago and the site is Green, so that looks like a result.

Message was edited by: Hayton on 20/06/14 05:23:59 IST
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community