Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the8re
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Webadvisor blocks Paypal purchases

Spoiler

First off, this website sucks. I typed a post, then was asked to register. It then threw away my entire post. Stupid.

Now the issue: Sometime in the last month I found I could not make purchases using Paypal in Firefox. I would be sent to the paypal URL but would end up with a spinning circle or an empty page. Today I disabled my add-ons one by one until I found the culprit. Once I disabled Webadvisor, I was able to make purchases using Paypal again in Firefox.

Before finding the solution, I had to use Chrome to make purchases. By disabling Webadvisor, I was immediately able to use Firefox for Paypal again

Is there a fix for this or should I uninstall Webadvisor and use a security product that works?

11 Replies
richardphilips
Contributor
Message 2 of 12

Re: Webadvisor blocks Paypal purchases

i have also facing the same kind of issue on my client's site: https://www.spotifyguru.com/spotify-plus-plus-ipa/

Williamkolahar
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

It's frustrating when security measures interfere with online transactions. If Webadvisor is blocking PayPal purchases, it might be due to a perceived security risk. Ensure that your Webadvisor settings are updated, and check if PayPal is marked as a trusted site. Clearing browser cache and cookies might also help. If the issue persists, reaching out to Webadvisor support for guidance or temporarily disabling it for the transaction could be a solution. Balancing security and convenience is crucial, and finding the right settings can streamline online purchases without compromising safety.

On a related note, many online platforms, like Spotify IPA, often rely on secure payment gateways like PayPal. Spotify provides a seamless and user-friendly interface for music streaming. Users can enjoy a vast library of songs, curated playlists, and personalized recommendations for a subscription fee. Spotify's integration with trusted payment services enhances user convenience, ensuring a smooth and secure payment experience. It's a great example of how technology can simplify our entertainment choices, making music accessible at our fingertips while maintaining the necessary security measures for online transactions.

saif216
Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Thee policy of paypal system is really strict and because of this platform linked with money transfer platform many sections and rules of the different country are imposed on this platform. In my case I made a niche website for Spotify alternative for my client but he only have option the send the payment through paypal only and in my country paypal has been facing lots of issue since last two month. So i also looking for the alternative moethod to solve this issue.

JohnSmith14
Contributor
Message 5 of 12

The stringent policies of the PayPal system, coupled with its integration with various money transfer platforms, have led to the imposition of diverse regulations from different countries on this platform. In my situation, I have developed a niche website dedicated to providing flanges for a client. However, my client is limited to using PayPal as the sole payment option, and unfortunately, PayPal has encountered numerous issues in my country over the past two months. Consequently, I am actively seeking alternative methods to address this challenge and facilitate smooth payment transactions for my client.

JohnSmith14
Contributor
Message 6 of 12

i have also facing the same kind of issue on my site: https://spotipremium.app/spotify-plus-for-ios/

jerrry
Contributor
Message 7 of 12

I have facing same issue from this my client website: https://spotiwire.com/spotify-plus-plus-for-ios/

I have solve the problem following this steps:

It appears that Webadvisor is causing issues with PayPal purchases in Firefox for this user. The user has identified that disabling Webadvisor resolves the problem, but they are now seeking advice on whether there is a fix for this issue or if they should consider uninstalling Webadvisor and using a different security product.

Potential responses could include:

1. Check for Updates: Suggest checking for updates for both Webadvisor and Firefox. Outdated versions of browser extensions or applications can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

2. Contact Support: Recommend reaching out to the support channels of both Webadvisor and PayPal to report the issue. They may provide guidance or updates to address the compatibility issue.

3. Alternative Security Products: If the issue persists and is not resolved through updates or support, the user may consider exploring alternative security products that do not interfere with PayPal transactions in Firefox.

4. Browser Settings: Suggest checking Firefox settings to ensure that it is not blocking necessary elements for PayPal transactions. Clearing browser cache and cookies might also be worth trying.

5. Community Forums: Advise the user to check online community forums for both Webadvisor and Firefox to see if others have experienced a similar issue and if there are any community-suggested solutions.

Ultimately, the decision to uninstall Webadvisor and switch to a different security product would depend on the user's comfort level and the importance of having a seamless PayPal experience in Firefox.

spotidown
Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Please visit this site for any kind of spotify problems www.spotidown.com

spotidown
Contributor
Message 9 of 12

If you are still facing problem on your spotify app, then you should visit it's similar app like spotiflyer. It's act like spotify preemium for IOS version you should try it once.

Stevie12
Contributor
Message 10 of 12

I recently  solved this issue from https://spotypre.com/

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community