cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roman12376
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Web Boost not blocking videos on Yahoo Mail

In Yahoo Mail, specifically in Yahoo Mail's Spam Folder, when I empty the Yahoo Mail's Spam Folder, the ad video starts playing and unfortunately the Web Boost does not pause the video. I tryed to uninstall and reinstall web boost Chrome extension and problem is same. (Same issue is when you empty the Trash folder in Yahoo Mail, the ad video does not pause by Web Boost.) Yahoo.com nor any other website is in the whitelist (I checked) of the web boost. Any way engineer can update web boost extension to pause videos while in the Yahoo Mail's Spam and Trash Folder, when emptying the folders to count zero, videos do not pause, to correct this. Thank you

3 Replies
Dustin_techie
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Web Boost not blocking videos on Yahoo Mail

Try updating McAfee or removing and adding the extension again

Roman12376
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Dustin, I did, and it's still not pausing videos on Yahoo Mail's SPAM and Trash Folders. This issue is only happening in the Yahoo Mail's Spam and Trash Folder. Web Boost does work everywhere else on all other websites including yahoo.com itself. Just inside the Yahoo Mail iit does not pause.

Still need help.

Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Roman12376 

Please try logging in to your yahoo email in alternate browser(IE, Chrome, Firefox ) and check the status. 

Thanks,

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community