cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahuldhull
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Warning - Dangerous Site from Site Advisor

Hi to all ! not sure that this is right thread to ask the query . But if anyone can plz help.

On my website ( http://www.essentialsjewelry.com ) I constantly getting message . "this site may harm your computer"

I asked my webmaster and hosting company ( http://www.yoginetindia.com )regarding the same.

Although he reload the website and tell google to reconsider. But this issue repeats after every 10-15 days.

I asked my vendor , he says that its virus on my PC and malware get injected into my website via FTP.

I am now planning to buy licensed version of Mcafee. So planning to buy Total security version.

Will it help as this issue really harming our business as website stops functional every 15 days.

greeting

Rahul

2 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: Warning - Dangerous Site from Site Advisor

I gave you your own new thread.

Your websites are cleared as green and safe by McAfee WebAdvisor so I can't see why you are seeing those warnings, other than it possibly be due to your browser settings, perhaps?

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Warning - Dangerous Site from Site Advisor

No problems with SiteAdvisor or WOT, both Green (no reviews on  WOT)

That message is one that Google inserts into search results but I don't see it now. Google Safe Browsing reports the site as okay. Must have been a temporary problem.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community