Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcolafladwd
Contributor III
Message 1 of 5

Virtual Shield Download "Flagged"

Jump to solution

I haven't gone back to It and feel like that I am getting the "Run-around" by Virtual Shield but I was in the process of getting ready to download the Virtual Shield App ( VPN Program ) before installation but the WebAdvisor "blocked" It. 

VirtualShield-isFlagged_jpeg.jpg 

I was told by Virtual Shield that their software is safe and I should turn of My Anti-Virus to do the Installation. I told Virtual Shield that it wasn't the "installation" but the Download of the App that I am having the "issue" with. I have not heard from them yet. 

So, My Question to You ( McAfee ) is that... Should I trust Virtual Shield and "Accept the Risk" or see if I can get an "affordable" VPN from My Internet Provider:  COX? 
Oh, My Anti-Virus is Cox Internet Suite, Powered by:  McAfee. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 5

Re: Virtual Shield Download "Flagged"

Jump to solution

Apologies for the delay.The virtual shield website is categorized as minimal risk and we don't have more information about the software. We suggest to go for McAfee through cox or internet provider.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

We have submitted ticket-2172607 to review the bellow provided web address. This request will take 3-4 business days will be update the status.

pcolafladwd
Contributor III
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

It is pass the "This request will take 3-4 business days will be update the status." but no "update".   I would like to send/ forward the E-Mails' of Virtual Shields' "replies" to this Issue that I stopped replying to on July 9, 2020 to You.  

pcolafladwd
Contributor III
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

It is now, July 15th and STILL no "Update". 

siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Apologies for the delay.The virtual shield website is categorized as minimal risk and we don't have more information about the software. We suggest to go for McAfee through cox or internet provider.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community