cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hopeless1
Former Member
Message 11 of 13

Re: Verizon Webmail

Hi - I "chipped in" per your request,  but I guess since there's only 2 people reporting the problem with Verizon Email and Site Advisor, nothing will be done. If the problem with Yahoo got solved I don't see why it might not be similar for Verizon Web Mail and perhaps easier to fix.

hopeless1
Former Member
Message 12 of 13

Hi  I received the site advisor update 3.3.1.133  It did NOT help with my email problem on Verizon. I cannot compose or reply to emails.  (I get a script running message...when I say yes, my compose and reply works...but this takes upwards to a minute for the script message to appear)

my solution was to disable site advisor and it's bho. then the email on Verizon works as it should.

I'm using IE8 window XP service pk 3  dell computer Inspiron 530

So I have to reply to you that none of the new site advisor updates have improved anything about email for me.

Not sure which version of site advisor did work, but it probably  was 3.3.0.152 

Message was edited by: hopeless1 on 4/25/11 11:57:40 AM GMT-05:00
PhilF
Contributor III
Message 13 of 13

Sorry Hopeless, my mistake!

I just went ahead and deleted my previous post.

This has been a problem for so long now, that I got confused...

I received the update and immediately logged in to Webmail via Firefox to see if it helped.

I totally forgot that the problem was with IE, and still is!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community