Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReallyIrritated
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

URGENT - Blacklist removal request

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please remove the website http://www.thethoughtsinyourhead.com/ from the blacklist. A request was posted to do the same per your documentation on 1/3/2021, it's the 5th business day and there has been no change. Half a dozen online virus and malware scanners find no problems with it, including Google, Sucuri, VirusTotal. I look forward mcafee fixing this error (and their software) ASAP.

11 Replies
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 12

Re: URGENT - Blacklist removal request

Hello @ReallyIrritated 

We have raised a ticket to the concern team. The website will be classified and reviewed accordingly. Please wait 3 - 5 business days.

Ticket: 2251351

Please follow the below McAfee Article if you come across this situation in future,

McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Regards,
Madhan M

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it Accept as Solution and give Kudos if appropriate

ReallyIrritated
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Hi.

Thank you for the help. The website classification was changed according to trustedsource.org, but my Internet provider is using Siteadvisor and Siteadvisor still shows the website unsafe. Please advise.

Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 12

Hello @ReallyIrritated 

Can you please provide a screenshot of SiteAdvisor that shows your site as unsafe?

Regards,
Madhan M

Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 12

My ISP says it is unsafe as well

Malicious Content

We've blocked a website that may contain Malicious Content. The http://www.thethoughtsinyourhead.com site you've been blocked from visiting may contain viruses, trojans or spyware that can be harmful to your devices.

Does not even allow WA to access it

Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 12

Hello @ReallyIrritated 

I've checked the site in Sucuri and also Trusted Source, it shows as clean. Kindly check with your ISP.

Regards,
Madhan M 

ReallyIrritated
Contributor
Message 7 of 12

thethoughtsinyourhead.com-Optimum-2021-01-13 140126.png

Hi Madhan,

Above is the screenshot you requested previously. I was able to verify it is an ISP problem, but they use McAfee software so it comes back here.

Thanks

ReallyIrritated
Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Hi Peacekeeper,

Thanks for taking the time to check this site! I have Optimum and it's still blocking but my cellphone shows clear now. Optimum claims to use McAfee, maybe your ISP does also? Also, what is WA?

Peacekeeper
Message 9 of 12

Webadvisor is WA we here use the abbreviation sometimes.  I try to access the site and before WA comments my ISP intercepts the access request. Actually 1st time I have seen that happen.

Actually cleared now WA shows safe and green. No ISP intercept now

ReallyIrritated
Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Got it, thank you. Unfortunately, I'm still seeing the error I attached earlier this week from my ISP. This is incredibly frustrating.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community