Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KdaCMC
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Trusted sites list not working

Hello,

I try to add site vedimak.justemail.net.user.fm to trusted, but McAfee still blocks it. I restarted the browser, but still blocks. Thanks in advance.

7 Replies
KdaCMC
Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Re: Trusted sites list not working

And also I do not understand why vedimak.justemail.net.user.fm is blocked, please, remove it from black list.

Venkat_YM
Message 3 of 8

Hi @KdaCMC 

Greetings From McAfee.

We request you to let us know whether the website is blacklisted or unable to visit website and also Kindly share the screen shot of the issue.

Regards,
Venkat

KdaCMC
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

McAfeeEdge.png

It is blacklisted because on other PC it is not blacklisted. Screenshot is in Russian and says "Probably firewall or antivirus blocked the connection".

Venkat_YM
Message 5 of 8

Hi @KdaCMC 

Thank you so much for sharing the screen shot.

Please let us know if you have tried turning off the firewall and then access the website.
If your are unable to access website upon turning off McAfee, we request you to contact your Internet Service provider.

If you are able to access website upon turning off firewall we request you to follow the below article. Feel free to get in touch with our consumer support team by accessing the below link.

You can't access the internet when the McAfee Firewall is turned on

McAfee Consumer Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

KdaCMC
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Thanks for your reply. I tried to turn off McAfee Firewall, my website is available in such a way. Your article is about any websites unavailable, but I have problem with the one I am writing about. I understand I can turn off Firewall or reinstall McAfee, but it is not my case.

Once again: I tried to make my website "trusted", but it is not working.

Venkat_YM
Message 7 of 8

Hi @KdaCMC ,

Thank you for your response.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Requesting you to contact our consumer support for any further assistance or kindly contact on (8 800 5550216) during business hours on Mon-Fri(9am-18pm).

McAfee consumer Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

KdaCMC
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

OK, thanks.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community