cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YoKenny
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

Totally wrong this time

I have downloaded and installed TheWorld browser from ioage.com and installed it on Vista with avast! and XP Pro with Avir AntiVir anti virus applications and both find no problems.

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/ioage.com
4 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 5

RE: Totally wrong this time

A matter of opinion. I'd be suspicious of any webpage coming from China. WOT doesn't like it either:
YoKenny
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

It is a bad neighborhood but the browser is good.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 5

I admit some Chinese sites are good, but SiteAdvsior works on whether or not there is malware or possible malware on the site or linked to it and at some stage they must have had that. It's up to them to pursue it if it's wrong or to wait until SA team gets around to re-reviewing it.

WOT works on votes from people.
YoKenny
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

I voted at WOT and they agree that TheWorld browser from ioage.com is OK but it is unfortunate that the site is in China.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community