Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HHemayed
Contributor
Message 11 of 21

Re: This Link isn't rated!!

Jump to solution

I have also created a website and on facebook, an icon says my website is not rated. What should I do? My website is: eslwithhemayed.com. 

sivasubramanian
Message 12 of 21

Jump to solution

@HHemayed 

We have submitted your URL for review and the ticket no.2128727. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days. We will keep you updated on this.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
sivasubramanian
Message 13 of 21

Jump to solution

@HHemayed 

We see that your website URL has been categorized appropriately in trustedsource.org.  Please check and update us. Please follow this McAfee Article to file a dispute in future.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as a Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos! if appropriate

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
Tecwhe
Contributor
Message 14 of 21

Jump to solution

Please I Need somebody can review my link https://www.tecwhe.com ... I see this link isnot rated too!!!

prudentresource
Contributor
Message 15 of 21

Jump to solution

hi there:

our websites www.prudentresourcesllc.com and www.renewablesjob.com getting same message"this link isnt rated". please advise. Thank you.

Jiatala
Contributor
Message 16 of 21

Jump to solution

Hello, my site also seems to not be verified. How can I get the green check by my website? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! 

Jiatala
Contributor
Message 17 of 21

Jump to solution
Jiatala
Contributor
Message 18 of 21

Jump to solution

can you please help verify beatsbyverse.com ?

Thank you!

karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 19 of 21

Jump to solution

Hi @prudentresource,

The website www.prudentresourcesllc.com has been classified as minimal risk. Please check and let us know.

Also, We have raised a request "2184607" to review www.renewablesjob.com. We will process your transmitted URL as quickly as possible. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan J

TeeGuarantee
Contributor II
Message 20 of 21

Jump to solution

Same here. This is my URL: https://www.teeguarantee.com/

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community