cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chase30
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

TAKING TO LONG Site rating help

Hello mcafee, I was wondering if you guys can speed up the process that it takes to get my website, unfortunatekids.com tested. Ive doing some research on how mcafee test sites and im finding out that some sites dont even get tested after a whole six months. I dont want to wait that long for this process to take place. Me and my team are trying to make a difference by helping unfortunate kids and that grey question does not look good for web visitors. Also Ive heard some people get tested right away like within a couple of days, so why is it that some sites get tested right away while others wait a whole centry before getting tested? I know there is something that you guys can do to speed up the process and I dont want NOBODY telling me that it takes several weeks for this to happen when I know personally that it can be done within a week. My first website got tested by you guys within a week,  why so long this time especially now that we are trying to help kids who have a hard time getting good food to eat. I mean I feel sorry for all those people who's projects are pretty much kept on hold because mcafee wont do there job or make this process easier. People build websites for a purpose and to have there cause be kept on hold all because mcafee wont test there website sounds crazy. You guys need to come up with a new system or take some advice from norton safe web because each time I build a website it gets tested really fast by norton I mean like within a day or two. Im not happy with you guys at all   but hopefully you guys can make that face smile agian. Thanks and have a bless day

******Please mcafee come up with a new system it's not fair for site builders to have to put there projects on hold and sit around and wait for mcafee to test there website*********

Message was edited by: chase30 on 8/4/12 8:51:45 AM CDT

Message was edited by: chase30 on 8/4/12 8:58:35 AM CDT

Message was edited by: chase30 on 8/4/12 9:04:52 AM CDT

Message was edited by: chase30 on 8/4/12 12:04:36 PM CDT
1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: TAKING TO LONG Site rating help

Someone from SA hopefully will spot this and post but in the meanwhile you could email them support@siteadvisor.com

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community