cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BethA
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Siteadvisor blacklisted us

My client's site has been blacklisted by McAfee and I have spent several hours going in circles to get this resolved. Where is the form to submit to have this fixed? I ended up buying something last night to get it off the list to make the client's client be okay with the level of security. This is ridiculous. Sucuri is telling me it can take two weeks. That's completely unacceptable. Who can help me get this cleared up? 

1 Reply
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 2

Re: Siteadvisor blacklisted us

Hi @BethA 

Greetings from McAfee!

The McAfee WebAdvisor and McAfee Site Advisor Site Rating represents the classification of a website's reputation by McAfee. Kindly refer the below article regarding McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process.

McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Edward Franso

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community