cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silvrstreek
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

SiteAdvisor

I am assuming that SiteAdvisors servers are down. MY SiteAdvisor icon has been gray now for several days. Any time frame as to when they will be up and running again. Siteadvisor is a valuable tool that I depend on for the safety of my children when they are browsing the net. Thanks.
5 Replies
YoKenny
Former Member
Message 2 of 6

RE: SiteAdvisor

It is working fine for me.

What is your operating system and Service Pack level?

Does MCSACORE.EXE have approval to access the Internet in the firewall?

silvrstreek
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

SiteAdvisor

I re-installed SiteAdvisor simply because everything else checked out. It had full access to the net and its service was started and running. The re-install solved the problem. However, before the re-installing SiteAdvisor the icon was located at the bottom right in Firefox but after the re-install it is now located at the top left under the navigation toolbar, in a toolbar of it's own, is there any way to change this. Thanks for your assistance.
vega
Former Member
Message 4 of 6

is the site advisor working. the icon is green, but the web page has no sa icons or advisories.
vega
Former Member
Message 5 of 6

deleted
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 6

Vega, please stop being disruptive or we will be forced to ban you and that would mean even less support.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community