Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blueperspective
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

SiteAdvisor false & erronate report on my new website

Hi everyone,

Joined around more like forced and dissapointed than for pleasure, but I guess Internet or life have their bad perspectives aswell.. from time to time.

Anyways.. I'll explain the problem very quick:

Just bought and created a website on asmed.ro domain and it seems that SiteAdvisor detected issues on it: "McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution."

I've verifyed and checked it for possible threats and also asked for help from my hosting company and in both cases the conclusion was the same: Site is secured & clean.

Having that answer, I would kindly ask you now to solve the problem as soon as possible.

I have to mention that SiteAdvisor sees the false threat on all subdomain and pages related to my domain. Example:

www.asmed.ro/example/

www.example.asmed.ro

and so on...

Hope you'll fix this issue quick.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
x-pmeyer
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

SiteAdvisor false & erronate report on my new website

Hello Vlad,

I have forwarded your request to the Trusted Source team. They will review your web site within the next 24h.

Best regards,

Peter

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community