cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
astralprogramme
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

SiteAdvisor Yellow warning for ixomsoft.tv

i have the same problem. my website is also labeled as suspicious. can you help me? my website is http://ixomsoft.tv

Message was edited by: astralprogrammer on 3/19/13 12:45:21 AM CDT

on 3/19/13 12:45:34 AM CDT
4 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 5

Re: Warning: Suspicious Site

The way to request a review ia to email support@siteadvisor.com and request same . Say why you think the site is clean as well

karthiks
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

Astralprogrammer,

It looks like your site is OK now, check & confirm

Site.JPG

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 5

@astralprogrammer,

I suggest you contact SiteAdvisor or TrustedSource about the site (using the contact details in the document whose link Peacekeeper provided). SiteAdvisor is showing a Yellow warning and citing TrustedSource, but the TrustedSource results page (in the screenshot above) is 4 weeks out of date and so is not very helpful.

nehalreads
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

Re: SiteAdvisor Yellow warning for ixomsoft.tv

Hi astralprogrammer,

Your issue has been resolved and the IP address is added by the Trusted source team. It is advisable to visit www.siteadvisor.com and in owner's comment's please resubmit your website information. Site advisor team will verify and within the TAT the issue will be fixed.

Let us know the outcome.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community