Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eastasiasoft
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

SiteAdvisor/WebAdvisor rating for our site

Hello,

Our domain www.eastasiasoft.com is said to contain Spam URLs and has a Medium Risk reputation. I am unsure which of the links on our site constitute as spam URLs. Would it be possible to look into this and advise how to improve the reputation?

Many thanks!

3 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: SiteAdvisor/WebAdvisor rating for our site

You can submit your site for re-evaluation by following these Guidelines\Instructions. Creating a Ticket with 'Trusted Source' is by far the quickest.;

All the Best,

Cliff

ConsumerProducts

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
eastasiasoft
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your quick reply. I've tried the contact form before but didn't receive a reply. I will give it another try now.

Many thanks!

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 4

You should receive a Ticket Number after your submission. If you still have difficulty, Kindly apprise us and we can contact someone internally on your behalf.

Regards,

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community