cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cardinalcall
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

SiteAdvisor Removed My Green Rating for Testing Again

Over two months ago, McAfee SiteAdvisor replaced my green rating with a grey question mark and said that my website was scheduled for testing in a couple of weeks.  I went through this ordeal and wait last fall and winter, waiting months for McAfee SiteAdvisor to approve my website.  My website was approved at the end of January, and now after only six months, it has been rescheduled for another test.  My website has no spyware, viruses, spam, popups or anything, but boring accounting, tax, and QuickBooks articles!  SiteAdvisor is killing my business online!  When I email siteadvisor, I receive a reply to get back to them in a couple of weeks.  It's over two months and it's still scheduled for testing.  Help.

My website is http://www.cpa-connecticut.com.

Here are the individuals from whom I received replies, saying that my website was scheduled for testing:

Balaji, Avert Services

Karunamoorthy, Avert Services

Vengadavan, Avert Services

Varadharajan, Avert Services

Rajesh, Avert Services

Arun, Avert Services

1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: SiteAdvisor Removed My Green Rating for Testing Again

Those people are your best avenue to approach to expedite this.  All we can do here in the community is point you to what is publicly available, such as this:  https://community.mcafee.com/message/68874#68874

It seems to me that it would be best not to alter the status until the actual review is done, but not knowing how these processes work I can't really tell you anything.

I see your grey rating also states that your site points to green links so it should be OK.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 02/09/10 11:20:17 EDT AM
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community