cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marathon
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Site un-queued for testing?

Just a comment, I'm not looking for problem resolution at this point.

Several weeks (a few months?) ago, I submitted "anti-cnn.com" for the testing queue. Today, I used SA to see if it had been processed, yet. The SA web page had no information about it -- not even that it was in the queue. I res-submitted it to the testing queue. Hopefully, it will stay in the queue until tested.
Tags (2)
4 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 5

RE: Site un-queued for testing?

According to SiteAdvisor:

This site has been queued for testing. Please come back soon for automated results.

Marathon
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

The problem might be that McAffee made a change in the site reports web pages. The problem might also be with my memory. My memory told me that if I requested a site report for a site not tested, but which was queued, I would be told that.This seems not to be the case.

However, it seems it is a good idea -- it will reduce the amount of testing requests for sites already tested. Maybe they could add a fifth color/icon to "search results" to distinguish between sites in the queue and those not yest queued.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 5

Good idea, submit it HERE.
Marathon
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

I found out why the memory conflict -- If I visit an untested site that has been queued, and click on the gray "SiteAdvisor" box to get a site report, McAfee will display a page that tells me that it has been queued. However, If ask for a site report by entering the site name for an un-tested site, the site report page will not tell me if there is a queue request or not.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community