Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgl
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Site Warning on McAfee Site Advisor

Good afternoon,

I have had several of my customers advise me that our website is being blocked by McAfee site advisor and that emails from our servers are being marked as potentially malicious.

I am not running McAfee myself so I was unaware of this until it was pointed out by one of my clients.

As far as I am aware our company website is totally above board - it represents SGL - an international diamond grading laboratory with labs worldwide: www.solitaire-labs.com

Would it be possible for someone within McAfee to advise why we are being marked as potentially malicious and what action we would need to take to remove ourselves from this list?

My thanks in advance for addressing this issue.

Regards,

SGL

3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: Site Warning on McAfee Site Advisor

I moved this to SiteAdvisor for better attention.  Hopefully an expert will answer your question soon.

Peter

SafeBoot
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 4

sgl
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Thank you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community