cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smedley-wellnes
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Site Re-review

Some months ago I noticed that links I had on my site at www.smedley-wellness.co.uk - used to help track clicks - were causing my site to show as a warning and so driving people away. I immediately took out the links from the offending site but have tried in vain to get a re-review and all attempts to contact the support team have lead to nothing. Is there an e-mail address I can used to get this looked at as it is potentially hurting my on-line business.:mad:
3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

RE: Site Re-review

You should use the "Are you the owner of the site - Leave a comment" next to the big red X.
I also left you a positive comment.

They will eventually re-review it anyway but it takes time.

Perhaps you should also try contacting Technical Support Chatline - linked in my signature, and ask them to escalate it to the appropriate department.

Disable all pop-up blocker to use the Chat l.ine.
smedley-wellnes
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Thank You

Thanks for your suggestion, I have left a review of my site but it's been months! I will use the chat to try to progress.

Thanks again for your help.

Graham
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 4

RE: Thank You

You are welcome. I also cheated somewhat and submitted the URL again using that "Submit a download for analysis" link.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community