cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
technivend
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

Site Advisor is blocking all Yahoo Stores

I just noticed today that Site Advisor is blocking all Yahoo Stores. This is new since the lastupdate. Is anyone else hving this issue?

4 Replies
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

Re: Site Advisor is blocking all Yahoo Stores

Can you please let me know if you get any specific pop ups from Site Advisor while it blocks the sites .I would be more than interested  if you could post a screenshot while that happens

technivend
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

mcafee.gif

This is what I get on the first block. Then it refused another yahoo hosted store I went to. It has done it in Chrome and Firefox

thecreator
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

technivend wrote:

mcafee.gif

This is what I get on the first block. Then it refused another yahoo hosted store I went to. It has done it in Chrome and Firefox

Hi technivend,

This is not a SiteAdvisor problem, but a McAfee Personal Firewall process that is blocking the site. Read the Alerts. Click on Learn More.

technivend
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

Yes, I stand corrected. It is a firewall/netgaurd issue. On further contact with McAfee it appears it was an in house issue and with the latest update released today all is back to normal. Thanks for your response.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community