cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
six-h
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Site Advisor for IE7 - do I need to update it?

Reading on the PC Advisor forum, it appears that SA (Free version) does not automatically update.
Is it necessary to get updates, and if so how??
3 Replies
Jubo
Contributor III
Message 2 of 4

RE: Site Advisor for IE7 - do I need to update it?

Not sure if it automatically updates itself, as I don't use this product, but you can always get the latest version at: SiteAdvisor Download site.

Oh, if you go to that site the web pages tells you that it even updates automatically... even the free version...
six-h
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Jubo,

That puts my mind at ease to know that SA self updates!
Sorry for the delay in responding to your kind reply, but there seems to be something wrong with my PC or the McAffee server, the link in the notifying e-mail does not work, neither does the link I saved to my "favourites", and to make it impossible to contact you, the link in google didn't work either, they all result in a blank page with the annoying statement "Done" on the bottom line.lol
I can't understand it, all my other site links work, anyway, finally got through.
Thanks again
six-h
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

RE: Thanks Jubo,

Links working OK now!!
Must have been server traffic!
Grateful for your help.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community