cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OrioninVA
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Site Advisor Marking My Client's Site as Suspicious; Help!!!

Jump to solution

McAfee Site Advisor is marking my client's site as suspicious. We are trying to run a campaign for him but can't until this is resolved. The client is fhfurr.com . Its a well known, respectable local business is Northern Virginia. Please help! This is what's listed:

"McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential suspicious behavior on this site which may pose a security risk. Use with caution." It has a yellow exclamation point flag as well. What's disturbing is that there is no way for a business owner to know what's wrong with the site (there's no link with a prescription on how to fix it). Then when speaking to someone on McAfee's customer service I was told it may take 6-8 WEEKS for this to be removed. This is unacceptable. I used to like McAfee but this puts a big bad taste in my mouth and makes me want to not recommend anyone to McAfee. Please help ASAP if anyone from McAfee monitors this board or anyone else can help!

Matt Rosenberg

Email address removed to protect poster from webcrawlers which harvest them from forums and other places

Message was edited by: Hayton on 16/02/11 20:39:28 GMT
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
x-pmeyer
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi Matt / Hayton,

fhfurr.com has been reviewed by the Trusted Source team and is showing up as Green in Site Advisor today: 

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/fhfurr.com  

Best regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Site Advisor Marking My Client's Site as Suspicious; Help!!!

Jump to solution

I'll see if I can find anything out and will post again later.

x-pmeyer
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi Matt / Hayton,

fhfurr.com has been reviewed by the Trusted Source team and is showing up as Green in Site Advisor today: 

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/fhfurr.com  

Best regards,

Peter

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Confirmed. Site shows green in SiteAdvisor, WOT, Norton SafeWeb, and Webutation (with 100% rating).

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community